Jason and Alan take questions from the Dental Hacks Nation. And the DHN comes through! In episode 228 we answer:
- What are your favorite pizza toppings?
- What was your most hilariously embarrassing moment?
- Have you ever drilled into the wrong tooth? What did you say to the patient and how did you make it right?
- What’s for breakfast?
- Why do you think it is important to go over to LMT LabDay during Mid-Winter?
- How do you handle snow days at the office? Which one if you is the better snow shoveler?
- What is the best gift to give to a patient of 20 years?
- (Alan) What was the tipping point for your narcotic addiction and who or what made you reevaluate?
- What’s the one piece of technology you don’t have but wish you did in your practice (or new practice in Jason’s case)?
- Has All the new platforms (podcasts, FB pages, webinars etc) helped create more wonderful content and voices or created more wannabe experts masquerading as influencers and authorities?
- Why is that people that graduated ages ago think they have the best advice for new grads?
How many bridges do you prep each year?
Thanks to all of the members of the Dental Hacks Nation for great questions! We’ll be sure to do this again!
Links from the show:
Cosmedent makes shade matching for composite super simple! Their Renamel Nano Plus composite (and all the others, for that matter!) match the Vita shade guide that you have in every operatory! Go check it out at dentalhacks.com/nanoplus!
The Crystal HD mouth mirror by Zirc is second to none. But be careful…once you start using them, you won’t ever want to go back to your old mouth mirror! Zirc is offering a special offer to listeners of the Dental Hacks Podcast! If you use coupon code “HACKSMM” on their website they’ll give you a free Mirror Magic trial kit with a 12 pack of mirrors! Go check them out at dentalhacks.com/mirrors!
The Dental Hacks Nation closed Facebook group just rolled over 26,000 members! Head over there to interact with other Dental Hacks listeners, guests and Brain Trust members every day, all day! Remember…if you don’t have anything “dental” on your FB page, we might decline your membership request. So IM the group or email us at email@example.com!
Go Hack Yourself:
Jason: yard flamethrower
Alan: The Dropout podcast
If you have any questions or comments for us please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us (and like us!) at www.facebook.com/dentalhacks. Or, if you prefer…give us a call at (866) 223-5257 and leave us a message. You might be played in the show! If you like us, why not leave us a review on iTunes? It helps us get found by like minded people and might even help us get into “What’s Hot” in the iTunes store! Go to this link and let the world know about the Dental Hacks! Finally, if you aren’t an Apple person, consider reviewing us on Stitcher at: stitcher.com/podcast/the-dentalhacks-podcast!
If you would like to support the podcast you can check out our Patreon page! Although the show will always remain free to download, our Patreon supporters get access to special bonus content including (at least) one extra podcast episode every months! Also be sure to check out the Dental Hacks swag store where you can find t-shirts, stickers coffee mugs and all sorts of other things that let the world know you’re a part of the Hacks Nation.