Welcome to season 1, episode 23 of the Clinical Hacks Podcast
By popular demand, we have Colin Lathrop back this week to discuss doing big case dentistry in composite.
– What kind of patients are good candidates for a composite rehab?
– How do you do a composite rehab in a digital era?
– How can you make the process not suck?
– What are the benefits of a composite rehab?
– What materials and equipment does Colin use to make it all happen?
– How does Colin price these types of cases?
– How are these cases holding up?
If you want to interact with us, head over to the closed Facebook Group Clinical Hacks
We want to produce episodes about the questions you have, it’s a great place to post a clinical topic, you don’t even have to post a photo!