Laura Maly and Michael Anderson of the Wonderist Agency join Alan to talk about marketing. Laura and Michael have a lot to say about dentists being involved with their own marketing. Some of the topics we discuss are:
- Why it isn’t smart for dentists to “just write the check” for their marketing
- Why is it so important to have authentic marketing for your practice instead of a cookie cutter approach?
- How can a dentist have unique content for marketing without having to spend a lot of time creating it?
- What does “done is better than perfect” mean and how does it affect dental marketing?
- How can a dentist make a habit of creating content for their own marketing?
The Wonderist Agency is one if the sponsors of the Voices of Dentistry so make sure to find them when you’re there!