Welcome to season 1, episode 20 of the Clinical Hacks Podcast
The gang is back together and we’re talking about how we deal with failures.
– What is each of our most epic fails?
– How has failure shaped the way we practice?
– We run through some failure scenarios:
– failure to diagnose
– restoration fails too quickly
– procedural error
– poor experience perceived by the patient
– How do we deal with failure emotionally?
Mac Jones word count: We actually let him talk quite a bit!
If you want to interact with us, head over to the closed Facebook Group Clinical Hacks
We want to produce episodes about the questions you have, it’s a great place to post a clinical topic, you don’t even have to post a photo!