Welcome to season 1, episode 24 of the Clinical Hacks Podcast
This week Kevin flies solo again and interviews the legend himself Dr Wade Pilling about full mouth rehabilitations.
– Kevin begs Wade to come to VOD 2020
- Wade does helicopter skiing, Kevin does not, but he does ski!
- Wade went to dental school in Louisville Kentucky and practices near Boise Idaho
- Wade markets to patients to get them motivated for FMRs
- A lot of FMR patients need orthodontics first
- Periodontics is important in FMR
- The records appointment is the most important
- Photos, Panadent face bow, bite registrations and mock ups with composite.
- Show the patient their mock up in their own mouth
- Here is a link to Wade’s course in 2020
Mac Jones word count: 0
Zach Meiners word count :0
If you want to interact with us, head over to the closed Facebook Group Clinical Hacks
We want to produce episodes about the questions you have, it’s a great place to post a clinical topic, you don’t even have to post a photo!