Welcome to season 1, episode 15 of the Clinical Hacks Podcast
This week we gave Mac Jones the week off to build a patio table and instead we talk about sealants.
Zach Meiners, Kevin Fryer, and Alan Mead have one thing in common, we all pretty much dislike sealants! What? Aren’t they preventing decay? Enjoy what’s likely an unpopular take on sealants.
– Do sealants prevent decay?
– Can sealants “cause” decay?
– What conditions should be met for sealants to be effective?
– Is adding sealants into your hygiene program a revenue booster?
– When did 3 experienced clinicians turn sour on sealants?
– How does a microscope user view the sealant restoration?
– Is the medium quality sealant the worst restoration?
– Glass Ionomer sealants, do they have a place? Fuji Triage
Mac Jones word count: 0
If you want to interact with us, head over to the closed Facebook Group Clinical Hacks
We want to produce episodes about the questions you have, it’s a great place to post a clinical topic, you don’t even have to post a photo!