Welcome to season 1, episode 10 of the Clinical Hacks Podcast!
This week Kevin and Mac take a break to enjoy their lives, while Zach recruits a few guys you might have heard of before to join him to talk about short term ortho.
Jason Lipscomb and Shawn Van De Vyver
– Jason also took some Galler courses to reingage in Invisalign and increasing services in his office.
– Shawn started off with 6-month smiles and good ‘ole brackets and wires, but also has invisalign.
– What is “unbranded” clear aligner therapy?
– Jason recommends the USDI Ortho program if you want to get started learning about tooth movement.
– Shawn would recommend starting your Education with Force Ortho
– How do these guys market Short Term Ortho?
If you want to interact with us, head over to the closed Facebook Group Clinical Hacks
We want to produce episodes about the questions you have, it’s a great place to post a clinical topic, you don’t even have to post a photo!