It’s OK if you don’t like surgery. No really…you don’t have to love everything about dentistry. Dr. Craig Harder is a self professed “regular ass” dentist from Moses Lake, WA and he joined Alan on the day before the Voices of Dentistry meeting started to talk about some great stuff:
- You could potentially survive for a year eating only potatoes.
- Some dentists don’t like surgery. And they’re still good people.
- Surgery—>more complications than crowns and filling
- It’s all about the reps…including how to handle complications
- Hands on surgery courses should allow you to treat implant/surgery complications
- Orthodontics is a whole different animal than dentistry. Treating faces vs. teeth.
- Craig has a special olfactory superpower.
Our friends at Microcopy Dental have been making Damn Good Burs for more than 50 years! You need to give their single patient use burs a try! You need to request a free sample of their damn good NeoDiamond 1116.8C. It’s a work horse round end taper coarse bur for crown preps and operative. It’s a terrific bur by any standard, but the fact that it’s single patient use means there’s no risk of cross contamination and you always get a great cutting, brand-new-out-of-the-package bur. Go check it out at dentalhacks.com/damngoodburs! Let Microcopy’s experience change the way you see dentistry with their damn good burs!