Kiera Dent joins us again, this time to give us some specific “KPIs” (Key Performance Indicators) for your practice! We talk about:
- The most important things to track
- The number that feeds your ego vs. the number that feeds your family
- How to look at write offs
- How do you track attrition (spoiler: use a dashboard)
- How to track case acceptance and how your software might be fibbing to you
- Do you need new patients?
Kiera’s “Master Tracker” protocol (Word Doc)
Directions from Kiera:
- accurate % tracking for case acceptance
- you’ll be able to see who (TC) is strong/needs verbiage training
- you’ll be able to see who (HYG/DA) is strong/needs verbiage training
- AWESOME call lists!! You can use the 2-2-2 method easily with these lists b/c you can pull them up on the dates needed for 2 days/weeks/months ago and call those who didn’t schedule their TX — easy peasy!!!”
Voices of Dentistry (sign up soon! The room block closes December 31!…we got an extension)
Podium for reviews!